Become An Intern For Miami’s Little Haiti Cultural Center
Be a part of a fast paced, multicultural, visual and performing arts driven institution!
Curate art shows!
Meet community leaders and celebrities!
Attend cool parties and performances VIP style & for FREE!
Enjoy lots of FREE SWAG!
Enjoy the perks of FREE art and performing classes!
Be a positive impact in a child’s life!
It’s not just an internship – it’s the gateway to YOUR DREAMS & GOALS!
Become a member of Little Haiti Cultural Complex’s Arts Marketing Team!
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Assist Art Curator in curating monthly art shows and art displayed in public places
- Blogging about events and people from our neighborhood, Little Haiti, and at LHCC
- Covering special events within our neighborhood and/or at LHCC (conducting artist interviews and documenting event)
- Special events photographer within our neighborhood and/or at LHCC
- Arts After School Program teaching artist assistant at LHCC
- LHCC special events concierge
- Street Team Promotions
- Assist in Organizing and maintaining our state of the art theater, prop rooms, learning center and art studios.
- Data entry and management
- Conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner AT ALL TIMES
- Conduct themselves AT ALL TIMES in compliance with the laws of City of Miami, State of Florida and Federal laws.
- Although candidate can dress creatively they MUST dress in a clean, respectful manner (for example no extra miniskirts and sagging pants)
- Ideal candidate should be an artist or want to pursue a career in the arts and/or marketing field
- Proficient in excel, Word Doc, and social media
- Knowledge of Photoshop or any art program is a PLUS but NOT required
- Knowledge of video shooting and editing is a PLUS but NOT required
- Fluent in French / Creole is a PLUS but NOT required
- Attend meetings and be available on at least 2 days of the week, either Tuesday, Thursday and or Friday for a minimum of 2 hours between 2:30pm – 6:30pm starting Tuesday January 20, 2015 (times may vary if special events are happening on these days)
- Must be flexible to attend special events outside of these mentioned week days.
- (There is flexibility with schedule)
- Ages 15 and up may apply
Internship can count as community hours and school credit if applicable.
This is a non-paying internship.
All of those interested fill out the following form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Selected applicants will be invited to interview on Wednesday January 21, 2015 3pm – 5pm at
Little Haiti Cultural Complex 212-260 NE 59th Terrace Miami FL 33137
No phone calls please!
Click Here for Application.